Friday, June 22, 2012

House for Sale

Hello friends!  The day is finally here - my house is going on the market today!  I feel an immense amount of weight off my shoulders now that the sign is up and the advertising has begun.  That probably doesn't make a lot of sense, seeing as though the real pressure is getting it sold, but at this point I feel like I've done all I can do and it's a little out of my hands.  All of my projects are done, everything is organized - there is nothing left for me to do other than enjoy my summer, hoping someone likes this space that my family and I call home.

This is what my flyer looks like, minus some important information.  I took off my address, as well as the name of my neighborhood and my telephone number, but you get the gist of it.  Ryan has been insanely busy at work lately, which has left me doing some things (like this flyer) by myself.  One night while I was playing around with different layouts, color schemes, etc., the thought occurred to me to check etsy to see if anyone sold editable flyers.  Lo and behold, someone did, and for $15 and about 20 minutes of work, this flyer was born.

I created a flickr account tonight to hold all of the pictures of my house, and now I'm excited to use it more!  Last week I actually printed off 3 pictures of flowers for some frames in my main bathroom from flickr.  I couldn't believe I could just print them off for free (under the Creative Commons License).  I know that some of you use flickr quite a bit - any tips?  If you are interested in seeing my house pics that I just mentioned, here is my link:  
http://www.flickr.com/photos/80935686@N03/

Happy Friday friends!  Have a great weekend!

No comments: